Introduction to P3 for Design-Build Practitioners
- Non-member Practitioner - Free!
- Practitioner Member - Free!
- Student Member - Free!
- Owner Member - Free!
- Academia Member - Free!
- Industry Partner Academia Member - Free!
- Industry Partner Practitioner Member - Free!
- Industry Partner Owner Member - Free!
An introduction to P3 Project Delivery, Procurement, Execution and Risk, with a keen focus on key differences and similarities between DB and P3 projects and pursuits, and mitigations for common issues and concerns.
- Rudimentary understanding of history of P3 projects in North America
- Current types of P3 contracts used in North American construction projects
- Key similarities and differences between P3 and DB projects, and how these relate to DBIA Best Practices
- The roles and responsibilities of the DB practitioner in a P3 structure (Owner, Contractor, Designer, Operator, Subcontractor, Legal)
Claudio Andreetta, DBIA
Director of Business Development, Public-Private Partnership (P3)
Claudio is Director of Business Development for the dedicated Public-Private Partnership (P3) team of Johnson Controls that serves the North American market.
He has over 30 years of experience in the building efficiency business providing solutions to clients that reduce their energy, operations and lifecycle costs while creating a more sustainable workplace.
Martijn Bolster, DBIA
Senior Design-Build Manager
Martijn Bolster has over 20 years experience in Design-Build and P3 pursuits and projects, including large and fast-paced bridge-, roadway- and tunnel-projects throughout North America, Europe and KSA.
As the Alternative Project Delivery Practice Lead for Parsons Construction, Martijn manages all technical aspects of their pursuit of mega-projects with a focus on innovative construction methods, design management and interdisciplinary solutions.
Matt Girard, DBIA
Group Head – Asset Delivery - Civil
Mr. Girard is Group Head for Plenary Group’s Civil Division. In this capacity, Matt is responsible for project development, delivery, and asset management, teaming and business development for all Plenary Group Civil projects in North America. Matt has over 30 years of hands-on experience in the heavy-civil construction industry and has been involved with the successful pursuit and delivery of public-private partnership (P3) projects in both the U.S. and Canada over the last 15 years.