FMI | DBIA Market Research Update
Includes a Live Web Event on 06/21/2023 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
- Non-member Practitioner - $25
- Practitioner Member - Free!
- Owner Member - Free!
- Academia Member - Free!
- Industry Partner Academia Member - Free!
- Industry Partner Practitioner Member - Free!
- Industry Partner Owner Member - Free!
Discussion of FMI and DBIA's latest research into use of alternative delivery methods.
- How design-build is utilized compared to other alternative delivery methods
- What projects are the right "fit" for design-build
- How design-build can be used to assist in addressing talent retention challenges
- What varying stakeholders perceive different methods of selection for design-build
Emily Beardall develops creative analytical tools that deliver powerful solutions for FMI’s clients. She is committed to utilizing these strategic tools to improve company performance and profitability.
In addition to leading client engagements, Emily is currently responsible for FMI’s quarterly construction activity forecast for Canada. She is an active member of FMI’s research team, and assists with FMI’s Heavy Civil Quarterly Outlook, as well as white papers FMI publishes periodically.
Before joining FMI, Emily was a volunteer consultant for Entrepreneurship Empowerment in South Africa. In that position, she spent a summer working with a general contractor to improve day-to-day operations and to develop a strategic plan to manage Cape Town’s booming market.
Market and Owner Trends Research
Heavy Civil and Transportation
Master of Business Administration and Management, University of Florida
Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of Florida